Certified artists and wannabes would surely love the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, GA. For some, this is the pinnacle of the treasures of arts throughout history. No wonder the museum is on top of the list for group tours and excursions for both locals and tourists. If you are hosting a trip for a group of artists by profession or by heart, the High Museum of Art ought to be in your bucket list. There’s no other way in exploring the metro than with today’s Atlanta charter buses. This is a much recommended way of having your group tours and excursion in Atlanta.
Features of Top Quality Atlanta Charter Buses
More and more people prefer Atlanta charter buses than any other forms of transportation. The answers will show you why chartering a bus ought to be your top and only choice for your group excursion to tour the famous High Museum of Art:
- Licensed – Reputable and established bus companies have licensed fleets of charter buses. It is in compliance with the Department of Transportation that all bus companies must secure license for their units. Licensed charter buses could take you to your destination in, around and even outside Atlanta, GA.
- Insured – Just like your own private vehicle, charter buses in Atlanta are insured. This guarantees your total peace of mind while on the road throughout your trip.
- Fully Equipped – Modern charter buses and motor coaches are fully loaded with amenities. Some of the known features of a charter bus include restroom, air-conditioning system, entertainment and multimedia devices and so much more.
- Huge and Spacious – You can choose from a wide range of charter buses. There are mini buses or coaches, deluxe or executive units, motorcoaches and huge sleeper buses. There is a special unit designed to cater to the unique and different needs of clients today.
Events and Exhibits in the High Museum of Art
Art enthusiasts and connoisseurs will have the grand time in the museum and even dine with the entire group. Check out some of the events and exhibits for your group excursion:
- Toddler Thursday
- Friday Night Lates
- Collectors Evening
- Lecture on the High’s History
- Art in Bloom
- Gordon Parks – Segregation Story
- The Forty Part Motet
- Leonard Free: Black in White America
- African Art: Building the Collection
- Helen Levitt: In the Street
For more information please visit: AtlantacharterBusCompany.com